Asian Children’s Mission Logo & Website Redesign
Asian Children’s Mission needed a re-branding and website redesign to celebrate their 10th anniversary. They wanted a cleaner, more modern look while still keeping elements of their original logo to retain brand recognition.
I accomplished this by selecting modern sans-serif fonts, but retaining the green gradient and stylized cross. I extended the cross to the edges of the logo, making it reminiscent of latitude and longitude lines on a globe for additional symbolism.
The all-new website features less text, more white space and clean, strong lines. I worked with the founder to create a new content strategy, appealing directly to ACM’s donor base rather than a broader audience.
View the site at: AsianChildrensMission.org
The original logo prior to redesign:
- Content Development: Shortened, reworked and added new content to clarify the organization’s message and bring its large Myanmar-based staff into focus.
- Visual Communication: Created logo and consistent brand elements and standards. Used visualizations, maps and photos strategically.
- Website Design: Built a new website in WordPress.
- Audience Analysis: Determined that almost all donors/potential donors are evangelical Christians. Designed content to speak directly to this audience rather than trying to appeal to both religious and secular groups.
- Client Communication: Worked closely with the Executive Director of the organization to determine goals and deliver the best possible outcome.
- WordPress (Website design)
- HTML and CSS (Website design)
- Adobe Illustrator (Logo design)
- Adobe Photoshop (Photo manipulation)