Support Driven Slack Project
I collaborated with classmates on an agile Scrum team to solve a real-world problem for our client, Support Driven. The client wanted an efficient way to find and save great content in their popular Slack chat.
After researching several automated archiving options, we determined that none met the client’s needs. The team shifted its focus to identifying good content across 60+ channels in the workspace. We conducted keyword research and user testing to develop and refine workflows for using Slack’s search feature, along with a prioritized keyword list. Additionally, I created a manual archiving solution using free WordPress plugins.
The project was completed over three one-week sprints. This PDF is the final deliverable.
- Written Communication: Authored final document and procedures.
- Project Management: Served as Scrum Product Owner.
- Visual Communication: Designed the final document and flowcharts.
- Client Communication: Advised client on deliverables and asked clarifying questions to ensure that our solution met their needs.
- Website Design: Created test website for manual archiving solution.
- Adobe InDesign (final document)
- WordPress (test website with custom post type plugins)
- Draw.io (flowchart design)