Willamina Library Rebranding Project
For a Document Design class project, I collaborated with a remote team to provide a branding facelift for the Willamina Public Library. I created a professional vector logo that incorporates the client’s desired elements (pine trees, water and books) — with the book doubling as the water in the image.
I designed the brochure using a free browser-based tool (Lucidpress.com) so that it can be updated without special software. I chose to design with margins and lower color saturation to allow inexpensive printing.
I created a brand standards guide with exact fonts and logo colors, as well as two more logo versions: one black and white, and one for use on dark backgrounds.
- Content Development: Collaborated on brochure text.
- Visual Communication: Created both the logo and brochure designs; determined the best layout for information design.
- Client Communication: Helped interview client over phone and followed up via email.
- Style Guides: We developed the brochure using the AP Stylebook.
- Adobe Illustrator (Logo design)
- Adobe Photoshop (Photo manipulation)
- Lucidpress.com (Brochure design)